|All three of our children attend or have graduated from King of Grace School. They offer a great learning environment and many activities for kids outside of the classroom as well. The faculty and principal have been great to work with. We can't imagine our kids going anywhere else.
- Brett T.
We made the decision to send our three children to King of Grace for several reasons including:
Now in their twenties, we still consider King of Grace one of our family’s greatest blessings. Our children grew in their faith and have the confidence and security of knowing their Savior is in control and works everything for their good. They were well-prepared for high school and college, and successful in their classes and extra-curricular activities. Some of their closest friendships remain with friends from those elementary years at King of Grace. We believe an education at King of Grace is one of the best choices parents can make for their child.
- Students’ faith is nurtured daily through studying, memorizing and discussing God’s Word
- Strong academics – well-qualified teachers who provide high quality instruction from a biblical world view
- Small class size with caring teachers who are in control of their classrooms and help students succeed
- Many opportunities outside the classroom, i.e., sports, drama, forensics, music
- Lifelong Christian friendships
- Dave and Jennifer S.
King of Grace is a warm, caring school where the kids come first. At King of Grace both of my children received a consistent message with what we teach at home. The teachers are fantastic and give their all and it shows in the results. I would feel comfortable recommending this school to anyone who wants their kids to get a fantastic Christian education.
- Tom W.